When marital relationships come to an end, the persons affected are in a state of emotional and not infrequently also economic crisis. At the same time, however, there are a great many legal issues that must be clarified:
- How much maintenance must be paid – to the ex-partner, to the children?
- What happens with the children?
- Will the spouse hitherto responsible for the household now have to take
a paid job him-/herself?
- What happens with the common property, the house, the debts?
Her main areas of expertise in particular:
- Child support and spouse alimony
- Visiting rights and custody
- Parental maintenance
- Marital home, household effects
- Pension-rights adjustment
- Equal distribution of accrued gains and apportionment of assets
- Prenuptial and separation agreement